Designing the Future
You have determined that corporate responsibility has strategic relevance to your company, and an assessment has shown you what to focus on. But what do you want to achieve and what actions will most effectively get you there?
A corporate responsibility action plan creates commitments to your organization's higher purpose, a vision beyond making money, and your company's priority social issues. The plan also outlines your objectives. It defines the performance gaps that lie between your current level of CSR and your goals. It sets out the optimal initiatives that will address the underlying causes of those gaps and that will move the organization towards its objectives.
Provictus helps you assemble a corporate responsibility leadership team, from amongst your staff, that will lead the development of the action plan. We help you identify appropriate candidates, structure and develop the team, and provide them with the competencies they need to make smart decisions. We help you further engage with your stakeholders to collect the additional information needed to determine the underlying causes of certain shortcomings and we help you communicate with stakeholders about the process.
Provictus helps you and your leadership team make smart, informed decisions about what initiatives to pursue and how your CSR program should look. We:
- Facilitate all major decision making processes through workshops and other activities
- Provide expertise and recommendations about which initiatives will best address your particular situation, your focus areas, and your objectives
- Bring everything together to assemble and design your action plan
The results of a solid corporate responsibility action plan and the process of developing it include:
- Confidence that your chosen actions will actually translate into desirable outcomes
- Initiatives that appropriately match your commitments and your situation
- Initiatives that will have the greatest impact on you and your stakeholders
- No wasted effort on misguided initiatives that miss underlying issues
- Stakeholder support and commitment for your initiatives
- Avoiding many additional corporate responsibility pitfalls
- Ensuring the measurability of your progress later on
What do you want to achieve? Plan today for a brighter future tomorrow. Contact us now to discuss the initiatives that will bring you closer to your goals.